~ Our Internal Company Mission Statement to Our EMPLOYEES ~
Our Mission at Up to Par Cleaning is to provide you, and all employees, with a dependable, stream-lined, and rewarding work environment. Our management team strives to invest in our employees, by delivering feedback promptly and professionally, by meeting frequently with you to develop your career, and by providing you with all the tools, training and systems to help promote your success on the job.
About Up To Par Cleaning, LLC: Up To Par Cleaning, LLC is locally recognized as a top cleaning service to work for! Team Members are as important as Clients. But our Team Members come first! We care about making YOU feel important and valued! Our employees come from diverse industries, such as a sales person for a retailer, a server in a restaurant, a CNA, a care giver, a hair dresser, day care teacher, or a general labor, check this position out! You will find great pay, great hours, and a great company to grow with!
General Requirements for all job openings:
- Able to legally work in the United States
- Positive attitude
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE:
- A valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Fluent in English
Now Hiring Cleaning Partners
Cleaning Partner – Starting wage + 4 raises in 1st year (DOQ)
Up To Par Cleaning, LLC – Longview, WA
- No experience necessary!
- Work only during the day- no weekends and no evenings!*
- If you’re looking for a fun, challenging environment and growth opportunity, we are looking for you!
- Monday thru Friday standard shift. Perfect for family life.
- Nights and weekends optional for go-getters!
- Paid 4-week training program.
- Unlimited time off with notice
- Professional development program because we care for your future. MANY opportunities for advancement.
- Carpooling available. No need to use your car. Paid mileage when you drive your own vehicle.
- Flexible schedule – Enjoy your kid’s school activities, make appointments, etc.
Now Hiring Professional Window Washers
We are seeking a few individuals that would like to be trained to professionally clean windows, which involves a squeegee, window washing tool, bucket, etc. You must be comfortable climbing a ladder up to 10 ft up for starters, and have an eye for detail.
This position includes paid training, and you can earn anywhere from $13.00/hour to $17.00/hour upon completion of training!